Questions answered in today’s video:
- Can you explain what editing entails? What issues am I supposed to be addressing/focusing on during the editing process?
- Should I edit my own novel?
- I’ve decided in favor of self-editing. When should I start editing my novel?
- How many rounds of editing should my manuscript be subjected to?
- I’m done editing. Now what?
I recently had the pleasure of being featured on My Train of Thoughts On… — a site home to book reviews and the 10 Statements series (which basically consists of unique author interviews).
To read what Karen from My Train of Thoughts On… had to say about my debut novel, Capering on Glass Bridges, click here.
To check out my author interview, click here. (This interview was quite unlike any other I’ve ever participated in. It was extremely fun!)
Ever heard of blog tours before? Know what they are? If you answered ‘no’ to either question, I invite you to check out my most recently uploaded video!
It’s a good idea to have an author website or an author blog. Know why? Click on the video down below to find out. In it, I list the most popular hosting sites utilized by bloggers and share a useful tip to help authors get into the habit of blogging.